Heated Water Hoses
Heated Water Hoses
- Buy direct - No middlemen
- Warranty - We'll double of any competitors warranty
- USA based support in Columbus, Ohio
- Family owned and operated
If you're looking for the best heated drinking water hose available in North America, you are at the right place.
Would you believe, more than half of our loyal customers, tried other inferior hose first only to be greatly disappointed.
Simply plug into any GFCI receptacle, connect to water with our provided brass coupler, and walk away knowing this smart hose will take care of the rest. It's that easy. Fits all standard outdoor faucets.
High Purity LLDPE Water Hose: A flexible, non-contaminating food grade hose that is ideal for use in food, beverage and water applications.
Material complies with 21 CFR 177,1520 (c) 3.1 (b)
Hose is listed under Standard 51, Plastics Materials and Components used in Food Equipment for contact up to 125° F., and under NSF-61 for transfer of drinking water up to a temperature of 87° F.
Compounds contain no substances designated as hazardous under California Proposition 65.
• Temperature (°F) 10 to 140
• Nominal ID Size (Inches/mm) ¾ (19.0)
• Nominal OD Size (Inches/mm) 1.125 (28.6)
• Max. Working Pressure at 70° F 200 PSI
• Max. Working Pressure at 122°F 100 PSI
Self-Regulating Heating Cable: Electrical heating cable for frost protection or temperature maintenance of instrument lines and pipe work in safe or hazardous locations.
• Industrial grade self-limiting heater
• Operates on 120 VAC normal house current
• Will not overheat or burnout
• Draws 1.5A per 25 foot hose length
• Power output is self-regulated in response to the hose temperature
• Max. Temperature 65°C (149°F)
• Minimum Installation Temperature -40°C (-40°F)
• Power Supply 110 – 120 VAC
• Temperature Classification T6 (85°C)
• Maximum Resistance of Protective Braiding 18.2 Ohm/km
• Approval Details: CENELEC, ATEX, IEC, FM, SEMKO, CSA, Lloyds Register
Foam Seal Industrial PVC Foam: Engineered to provide a cost-effective solution to your most demanding sealing and cushioning requirements. This closed cell polyvinyl chloride foam can be produced with or without adhesive.
• Remains flexible at -20° C to 80° C
• Resistant to most solvents and chemicals
• Fire resistant per FMVSS 302
• Ultraviolet resistant, Seals out light, air, dust and moisture
• Cushions against vibration and noise, Does not absorb moisture
• Outer Cover – Braided Polyester Monofilament
• Durable woven covering
• Will not tear
• Good to -40° C temperatures
• Ultraviolet and fire-resistant, Does not absorb moisture
WARNING: THIS IS AN ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE AND PROPER RESPECT AND HANDLING IS VITAL. NEVER ATTEMPT TO CUT, SLICE OR DISASSEMBLE HOSE. THIS IS AN ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE AND SERIOUS INJURY, OR DEATH, MAY RESULT.
- Use only with UL approved GFCI outlet.
- Do not use extension cords or overload the outlet with multiple appliances.
- Do not bury hose.
- Do not submerge hose in water.
- Before connecting, please flush hose to wash out any excess residue.
- Hose will not prevent water source or post entry/exit points from freezing.
- You may purchase our heat trace pigtails to help protect you spigot and connections points from freezing.
- Be sure to take appropriate measures to protect your spigot from freezing such as insulating, heat trace or hot box.
- Do not torque neck of hose when installing or uninstalling. This will cause hose to leak and void warranty.
- For outdoor use only.
- Always disconnect the hose when not in use.
If you have any questions please contact us.
We ship our products using UPS ground.
Simply return within 30 days of the purchase date and we will refund 100% of your money less the shipping costs.
We will double the best warranty you can find form all heated water hose manufacturers. Of course we will not replace any hose that has been cut or tampered with. The legitimacy of any claim of defect with be determined at our sole discretion.