Everyday Premium Drinking Water Hoses
This will freeze as it is not heated, however, if you do not trust the cheap hoses sold in stores this is the one. Many of our customers remove their heated hoses and us this in the summer months as it is of the highest quality and to extend the longevity of their heated hoses. Or, for those that do not need heated hoses and simply want the best drinking water hose available.
The highest quality, two ply, drinking water safe hoses, developed specifically for the RV industry.
Construction: Tube - Pure white PVC compound, formulated in compliance with applicable FDA, RoHS requirements and meets NSF criteria.
Cover - Blue high quality PVC compound, uniquely blended to provide excellent abrasion and weather resistance.
Reinforcement - High tensile strength yarn, to prevent elongation under pressure. Forged brass fittings that will not crush.
High purity NSF-61 certified material eliminates water quality concerns regarding surfaces what are contacted by potable water.
Inner tube is less porous than the tube in commonly used hoses and is easier to flush and keep clean.
White inner tube with blue cover reduce tendency for algae growth in warm, sunny environments.
Extremely light weight, 25% lighter than conventional rubber hoses.
Strong and durable...ideal for construction site and high traffic areas.
Heavy duty construction limits kinking in the hot summer sun.
Does not leave a bad taste or odor in the water.
No residue in the hose.
WARNING: THIS IS AN ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE AND PROPER RESPECT AND HANDLING IS VITAL. NEVER ATTEMPT TO CUT, SLICE OR DISASSEMBLE HOSE. THIS IS AN ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE AND SERIOUS INJURY, OR DEATH, MAY RESULT.
- Use only with UL approved GFCI outlet.
- Do not use extension cords or overload the outlet with multiple appliances.
- Do not bury hose.
- Do not submerge hose in water.
- Before connecting, please flush hose to wash out any excess residue.
- Hose will not prevent water source or post entry/exit points from freezing.
- You may purchase our heat trace pigtails to help protect you spigot and connections points from freezing.
- Be sure to take appropriate measures to protect your spigot from freezing such as insulating, heat trace or hot box.
- Do not torque neck of hose when installing or uninstalling. This will cause hose to leak and void warranty.
- For outdoor use only.
- Always disconnect the hose when not in use.