Heated, No Freeze Waste Hoses
Heated, No Freeze Waste Hoses
- Buy direct - No middlemen
- Warranty - We'll double of any competitors warranty
- USA based support in Columbus, Ohio
- Family owned and operated
You demanded a solution, we delivered again!
Introducing the NoFreeezeWasteHose. The world's first heated, self-regulated, insulated and reliable waste hose designed specifically for those living and working in extreme mobile environments.
Perfect for full time RV'ers, work campers, tiny homes and industrial enough for water treatment plants. Built with the same attention to details as our NoFreezeWaterHose, the waste hose will provide the same convenience, reliability, durability and piece-of-mind our customers demand.
Not only do we promise to deliver all the same solutions as our leading drinking water hoses, we go a step further to solve problems unique to waste/grey/black water systems.
3" diameter reinforced polyethylene hose cores.
Each hose comes stand with male cam lock fittings. Why?
Bayonet fittings are the standard fittings used with waste systems in the RV and tiny home industry. We all know there are much better solutions and we make it easy for you for with our conversion kits.
Polyethylene copalymer hose reinforce with an integral polyethylene helix.
Warning: California Residents Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
• Temperature (°F) -40 to 140
• Nominal ID Size (Inches/mm) Min: 1"
• Nominal OD Size (Inches/mm) Max: 4"
• Max. Working Pressure 5 to 22 PSI
• CL Bend Radius 6"
Self-Regulating Heating Cable: Electrical heating cable for frost protection or temperature maintenance of instrument lines and pipe work in safe or hazardous locations.
• Industrial grade self-limiting heater
• Operates on 120 VAC normal house current
• Will not overheat or burnout
• Draws 1.5A per 25 foot hose length
• Power output is self-regulated in response to the hose temperature
• Max. Temperature 65°C (149°F)
• Minimum Installation Temperature -40°C (-40°F)
• Power Supply 110 – 120 VAC
• Temperature Classification T6 (85°C)
• Maximum Resistance of Protective Braiding 18.2 Ohm/km
• Approval Details: CENELEC, ATEX, IEC, FM, SEMKO, CSA, Lloyds Register
Foam Seal Industrial PVC Foam: Engineered to provide a cost-effective solution to your most demanding sealing and cushioning requirements. This closed cell polyvinyl chloride foam can be produced with or without adhesive.
• Remains flexible at -20° C to 80° C
• Resistant to most solvents and chemicals
• Fire resistant per FMVSS 302
• Ultraviolet resistant, Seals out light, air, dust and moisture
• Cushions against vibration and noise, Does not absorb moisture
• Outer Cover – Braided Polyester Monofilament
• Durable woven covering
• Will not tear
• Good to -40° C temperatures
• Ultraviolet and fire-resistant, Does not absorb moisture
WARNING: THIS IS AN ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE AND PROPER RESPECT AND HANDLING IS VITAL. NEVER ATTEMPT TO CUT, SLICE OR DISASSEMBLE HOSE. THIS IS AN ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE AND SERIOUS INJURY, OR DEATH, MAY RESULT.
- Use only with UL approved GFCI outlet.
- Do not use extension cords or overload the outlet with multiple appliances.
- Do not bury hose.
- Do not submerge hose in water.
- Before connecting, please flush hose to wash out any excess residue.
- Hose will not prevent water source or post entry/exit points from freezing.
- You may purchase our heat trace pigtails to help protect you spigot and connections points from freezing.
- Be sure to take appropriate measures to protect your spigot from freezing such as insulating, heat trace or hot box.
- Do not torque neck of hose when installing or uninstalling. This will cause hose to leak and void warranty.
- For outdoor use only.
- Always disconnect the hose when not in use.
If you have any questions please contact us.
We ship our products using UPS ground.
Simply return within 30 days of the purchase date and we will refund 100% of your money less the shipping costs.
We will double the best warranty you can find form all heated water hose manufacturers. Of course we will not replace any hose that has been cut or tampered with. The legitimacy of any claim of defect with be determined at our sole discretion.