Heated, No Freeze Waste Hoses
You demanded a solution, we delivered again!
Introducing the NoFreeezeWasteHose. The world's first heated, self-regulated, insulated and reliable waste hose designed specifically for those living and working in extreme mobile environments.
Perfect for full time RV'ers, work campers, tiny homes and industrial enough for water treatment plants. Built with the same attention to details as our NoFreezeWaterHose, the waste hose will provide the same convenience, reliability, durability and piece-of-mind our customers demand.
Not only do we promise to deliver all the same solutions as our leading drinking water hoses, we go a step further to solve problems unique to waste/grey/black water systems.
3" reinforced polyethylene hose cores.
Each hose comes stand with male cam lock fittings. Why?
Bayonet fittings are the standard fittings used with waste systems in the RV and tiny home industry. We all know there are much better solutions and we make it easy for you for with our conversion kits.
WARNING: THIS IS AN ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE AND PROPER RESPECT AND HANDLING IS VITAL. NEVER ATTEMPT TO CUT, SLICE OR DISASSEMBLE HOSE. THIS IS AN ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE AND SERIOUS INJURY, OR DEATH, MAY RESULT.
- Use only with UL approved GFCI outlet.
- Do not use extension cords or overload the outlet with multiple appliances.
- Do not bury hose.
- Do not submerge hose in water.
- Before connecting, please flush hose to wash out any excess residue.
- Hose will not prevent water source or post entry/exit points from freezing.
- You may purchase our heat trace pigtails to help protect you spigot and connections points from freezing.
- Be sure to take appropriate measures to protect your spigot from freezing such as insulating, heat trace or hot box.
- Do not torque neck of hose when installing or uninstalling. This will cause hose to leak and void warranty.
- For outdoor use only.
- Always disconnect the hose when not in use.