Waste Hose Conversion Kits
Regular price $49.99
When it comes to the dreaded waste hose connection points, the RV and Tiny Home industries did not do us any favors with the standard 4 point bayonet fittings.
There is a better way!
Option 1 - Easy - Utilize a 4 prong custom bayonet with a 3" female poly cam lock converter and end plug. Simply connect to your current 4 prong bayonet waste fitting and you're ready to go.
Option 2 - Preferred - This requires a little basic labor and will be the only fix you'll ever need. With this conversion kit, you'll skip the dreaded bayonet fitting by sawing off the four male prongs on your current waste connection point. Then simply sand, clean and glue on our custom 3" female poly cam lock.
Watch this great video from the RV Doctor which shows the little work required. The Lippert Components adapter is another option.
While both options are huge improvements, the preferred Option 2, your future wast hose dealings will be much easier and you will not risk breaking the bayonet fittings. Cam locks are the standard in all major industries and one you make the conversion you will quickly agree this is the only logical solution.
WARNING: THIS IS AN ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE AND PROPER RESPECT AND HANDLING IS VITAL. NEVER ATTEMPT TO CUT, SLICE OR DISASSEMBLE HOSE. THIS IS AN ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE AND SERIOUS INJURY, OR DEATH, MAY RESULT.
- Use only with UL approved GFCI outlet.
- Do not use extension cords or overload the outlet with multiple appliances.
- Do not bury hose.
- Do not submerge hose in water.
- Before connecting, please flush hose to wash out any excess residue.
- Hose will not prevent water source or post entry/exit points from freezing.
- You may purchase our heat trace pigtails to help protect you spigot and connections points from freezing.
- Be sure to take appropriate measures to protect your spigot from freezing such as insulating, heat trace or hot box.
- Do not torque neck of hose when installing or uninstalling. This will cause hose to leak and void warranty.
- For outdoor use only.
- Always disconnect the hose when not in use.