Waste Hose Conversion Kits
Regular price $87.00
Our waste hoses do not come with conversion kits as many like to customize this area with the season. If you are not into the do it yourself approach, please purchase one of our conversion kits and you'll be all set and ready to go upon delivery.
While the price is not inexpensive, please take into consideration there is a nationwide shortage due to supply chain issues. We hope to reduce the price as we work through this hurdle.
Of course, you can always purchase these parts elsewhere individually, but it is very difficult to find them and the prices are likely significantly higher.
WARNING: THIS IS AN ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE AND PROPER RESPECT AND HANDLING IS VITAL. NEVER ATTEMPT TO CUT, SLICE OR DISASSEMBLE HOSE. THIS IS AN ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE AND SERIOUS INJURY, OR DEATH, MAY RESULT.
- Use only with UL approved GFCI outlet.
- Do not use extension cords or overload the outlet with multiple appliances.
- Do not bury hose.
- Do not submerge hose in water.
- Before connecting, please flush hose to wash out any excess residue.
- Hose will not prevent water source or post entry/exit points from freezing.
- You may purchase our heat trace pigtails to help protect you spigot and connections points from freezing.
- Be sure to take appropriate measures to protect your spigot from freezing such as insulating, heat trace or hot box.
- Do not torque neck of hose when installing or uninstalling. This will cause hose to leak and void warranty.
- For outdoor use only.
- Always disconnect the hose when not in use.