- Use only with UL approved GFCI outlet.
- Do not use extension cords or overload the outlet with multiple appliances.
- Do not bury hose.
- Do not submerge hose in water.
- Before connecting, please flush hose to wash out any excess residue.
- For easier removal later, lubricate brass fitting with petroleum jelly.
- Hose will not prevent water source or post entry/exit points from freezing.
- Be sure to take appropriate measures to protect your spigot from freezing.
- Do not torque neck of hose when installing or uninstalling. This will cause hose to leak and void warranty.
- For outdoor use only.
- Always disconnect the hose when not in use.
WARNING: THIS IS AN ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE AND PROPER RESPECT AND HANDELING IS VITAL. NEVER ATTEMPT TO CUT, SLICE OR DISASSEMBLE HOSE. THIS IS AN ELECTRICAL APPLICANCE AND SERIOUS INJURY, OR DEATH, MAY RESULT.